Espoz y Mina, 6- 2º · Madrid · 28012 · Spain
Telf: +34 91 521 31 14 · Fax: +34 91 532 70 78
Preguntas frecuentes del Hostal Alhambra
- What time is check in and check out?
- Check in from 12:p.m. and check out before 12.00 p.m.
- Can I leave the room late?
- Can I choose the type of bed in my room? (Large bed – two beds)
- Yes, whenever possible, we will try to satisfy your request.
- Do the rooms have a balcony or terrace? Can I reserve one?
- The majority of the rooms are interior without a balcony or terrace. Specify your request when making your reservation and we will do all we can to satisfy it.
- Are there non-smoking rooms?
- How many storeys does the building have? Is there a lift?
- The hostel is on the second floor. Yes there is a lift (elevator).
- Is there air conditioning in the rooms? Does it work all year round?
- Is your hotel adapted for the handicapped?
- Can you keep my luggage when I leave the room?
- Yes, not problem.
- Is there a safe place to park my car? How much does it cost?
- There are several public car parks close to the hostel.
- Does the hotel have an Internet or e-mail terminal for guests?
- Yes. Yes.
- Do you have a quiet, romantic room? How can I reserve it?
- There are quiet, interior rooms. With hardly any noise.
- What languages are spoken in Reception?
- Spanish and English.
- How far are you from the Puerta del Sol?
- A 1-minute walk.
- How far are you from the Prado Museum?
- A 10-minutes walk.
- How much does a taxi from the airport cost? How long does it take?
- It costs around 30 €. It takes 40 minutes approximately.
- In what kind of a neighbourhood are you?
- We are in Madrid city centre.
- I am travelling to attend a trade fair at IFEMA: will it be easy to reach from your hotel?
- Yes, with no problem. The metro will take you there in less than 40 minutes.
Rates and bookinks Hostal Alhambra